Saturday, May 30, 2009

my left eye :(

hello ello.
toss&turn non-stop. couldnt coax myself t zZz.
felt sick with myself. osho habing the same old reason.
cant zZz. for no reasons. && worse part was ii cant turn back my zZz time le.
dissapointed. ii only go out in the evening. as if im some sort of vamp.
everyone is saying abt it D; I dunch feel gd. haish.

woke up at 430pm. went t prepare. && hurry train-ed down t raffles t look for shim.
been sho sick abt shim's working issues.
his boss words cant be trust. twist&turn owaes. dk why.
Soon, ii will rip her apart >;(
help shim t pack up. then train-ed t jp.
went t buy tigger foods&&stuffs 1st.
&& brought some snacks for siti as a gift&&token of appreciation.
went t my workplace t look for siti, as tdy is my last day t cee her :(
felt bloody sad la. siians. bid-ed Gb t them.
train-ed home. acc shim home 1st. while waiting for him t be done, ii chit-chatted with his parents&Lil bro (:
didn't had chance t chat with them. until tdy. lols!
as his parents have event for tmr,. sho ii plan t date ah DI out (: lols!
&& Yay! managed t date him out (; sho tmr will be gg t bugis t shop :)
muhahahahs! && ii finally got moolahs le :D
sho gonna turn in soon. okayys!
nights (:



pics t share !


siti gave me this. as a gift t rmb her. lols!

brought eye lotion. as my eyes is nt functioning tat gd ;x

tigger ~

eating time.

dk gg ware. lols!