Sunday, May 24, 2009

woke up by shim's call. went t prepare. had LJS as lunch.

aftermath, ii had my hair cut :) feel good but its quite short :(

wondering when will my hair be long :( sadded D:

train-ed t cck. took 190 t Clarke quay. then walk all the way up t homeclub (:

reached there bout 8pm. cant really spot any nice clothes mayb due t the lights ;x hehehs! but ii managed t buy 6tops, 1short, 1 braclet && some cute stuffs (: within my budget (;

we headed back t the central t have our dinner. both of us had noodles for our dinner (:

stroll down t esplanade . had been a long time since ii last went there. lmao!

sat down at there, watching other couples hanky panky. feel the breeze.

then walked back t clarke quay t take NR3 home.

tmr will be working :( haish! sho gonna rest soon! or might be gg t watch dvd (:

- my eyes is slightly better le (; thankks t the eyedrop! now waiting for it t recover, sho tat ii can wear back my contact :D muhahahahs!

- its gonna end soon.

pics t share ~


finally e member card arrive. aft 2mths plus of waiting. lols!


sweets (:
ii broke my nail agn, during work :( pain!

ciaos!