Tuesday, May 5, 2009

woke up late = late for work -_-"" pissed!~
ii will cook myself sooner or lata , cos ii will be dead meat if my punctuality owaes this poor D:
nth much happen during work. jst tat ii had to interact with those 'cheena' peeps ;p lols!
during my break time, went to Chomel to buy a pair of earrings for my mum .
head acne seh. dk how to celebrate& sho on . *sighs!~
shim told me tat my mum said she has been wanting to go try a sushi restaurant at town area .
sho might be bringing my parents over this coming sat (:
jealous seh~ how come shim noe what my mum want huh? ;/ ii 'buay song' sia . hahas!
shim came to fetch me. went to buy o-cha drink& curry-o (:
train-ed home aftermath.
reached home&my parents is in the 'dreamland' le.
then went over to shim's hse to zZz over && ate instant noodles (:
tmr needa wake up at 9am . siians. working full shift . lmao !
sho GN :D



tatas!