Sunday, May 10, 2009

woke up at 1plus due to shim's sms -_-'' wanted to zZz more de. shim came to look for me.

heat up the fried noodle(cook by my mum) for shim (: then went t prepare.

waited for parents to come back frm hospital. its gg t be 6pm but still no sign of my parents ;l

they came back late as they went to purchase a car (: woah! yay! car car car .

then ii ask my mum ' isit alr at downstairs waiting for me?' (laughs!)

mum : no! will be receiving around june .

me ; chey!~

took 302 to lot1. wanted to have dian xiao er but it was crowded. same goes to sakae sushi, having a long Q.

dad was really hungry le . sho we went to no Q-up at all de , siam kitchen .

shim say ; mst b prepared for the worse . the foods might be yucky! oh boy ~!

ii had green curry with prawns && rice (; not bad la~ hehehs! luckily the foods is still ok :)

my god! saw an unglam lady with her BF. saying such loud 'excuse me' to us. sho we tok abt her lo! she saw me && rolled eyes at me! then it pissed me off, wanted to confront her. but nbm, ii let her win. dunch wana tok t her cos lata my saliva might melt her thickness of makeup (: lols!!!!

train-ed back t yt. went to rent dvd. then walked back home.

watched madagascar && the dark knight.

shim went home afternath.

tmr will be quite busy >:( as time is insufficient for me !

in the morning, go to the flea market, 5pm needa be at hospital ~

needa wake up at 10am :( boohoohoos! ii only have less than 7hrs of zZz T_T

whippees! day out with shim (: wakakakaks~

sho tats abt it (: tatas!

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY (: enjoy urb day with urb mama&family ~

my new hp (: chio ma? lols!