Thursday, May 28, 2009

tigger (:

*lets welcome, tigger (:

hello hello (:
been woke up by a call from BBMS, regarding abt my sch && lalals!
due t my zZz blur-ness, ii cause the conversation t be funny. lols!
was still early. sho ii plan t get back t zZz.
who noes, dunch noe which unit is renovating her/his hse.
hammering && drilling non-stop.
made me fishy pissed! bloody hell siias! spoil my beauty zZz.
listen t my mp3. finally can coax me back t zZz . happy (:

woke up at 2plus. went t prepare t go down t raffles.
Khim was there too. helping shim t 'shape' his nails (: lmao!
yay! finally get t eat my beloved 'goreng bisang' (L) thankks shim!
khim went home aftermath. bid-ed Gb.
had been pestering shim t acc me t cee rabbits.
but by the time he knock off, those pet shops should be closing le. sadded !
hmfph! ii buay song la D:
train-ed home. stay awake during the long journey (;

homeSwthome ~
saw mum at the kitchen, dk what she's doing. sho ii went in t find out.
guess what? its a KITTY! very very fragile kitty! lols!
jst born nt long ago.
mum told me tat, those stray cats strayed around the factory area.
had been taken away by those cheena/bangali. dk for what.
either throw them away or cook them t makan!
horrible ryte? sho my mum brought home this kitty.
gender is male. name: tiger/T/tigger (due t his stripe)
been playing&&feeding him. very adorable :D

since mum brought back tis new kitty, ii decided nt t own a bunny le.
lols! help shim t save his moolahs too! good for shim yay!
tmr might be staying at home t look aft tigger.
now wana go look for tigger le.
bye (;


pics t share (:



khim, shim && let <3

ps: look at my cheena hair :(

nights!