Saturday, May 23, 2009

swollen :(




woke up, went t prepare, had dad's cooking as my lunch.


during journey, shim accompany t chat (: was late for work agn :( sigh! not good!


human traffic good = sales average (: lmao~


wanted t wear contact t work but since ytd nyte, my eyes was swollen :(


now my eyes is still quite swollen && red. haish!


hey! ii've learn another way t put eye drop :D lols! letty's style!


as ii had heavy lunch, sho during my break time ii ate, hot dog bun, cup corn&& fruits (: healthy ~


shim lied t me saying he might needa go t Wm t pass stocks. might not b coming down t fetch me.


then who noes, when ii was vacuuming the floor, he was there (: lmao!

didnt really enjoy myself during work. cos yasmin made me feel like im useless.

cos there quite a number of tins, ii dunch noe :( haish. siians!

train-ed home. didn't have fun, ii made him pissed ;p muhahahahs!

otw home, ii had strawberry sundae while he had chocolate sundae.

ate dad's cooking (: watched TV. shim went home aftermath.

my 2 Kitty is killing me }:( pissed with them ! argh!

tell yew a secret (: ii will not be working tmr!~ hippppeeeesss!

perhaps, ii will go & have my toopid hair cut && go t the flea market, as I'm craving t go de (:

but.. idk how t go :( muhahhahas! mama is still e best, sponser me moolah~ <3

okayys! needa go rest my eyes le :( lmao! cya!~