Wednesday, May 27, 2009

go girl (:

wokeup.went t prepare.had a heavy lunch with dad.
was raining . pretty cooling.
train-ed t work. felt sho boring. sighs!
working with aunt Annie && Yasmin. both of them were sick.
meanwhile, ii dunch feel good too. lols!
tdy sales was quite sucky. dk where did all those people went. lmao!
quite a number of the customers, were acting rather weird. seriously!
felt terribly sick, when ii needa interact with them :( no offence! but its the fact.
during my break time, walk around the mall t shop for sherry's birthday present.
needa wait till ii get moolahs, then ii can purchase it. lols!
had kuay tiao during my break :) been craving for it like 465453454254 years le (:
didn't approach any customers or blahx3. one word - no mood!
shim came t fetch me aft work. train-ed back.
shim told me tat Hz had been transfer t jp t work. but I'm too busy t find her. hehehs! lmao!
yay! finally shim's Anni present had arrive. been waiting for it like mad ok?!
brought scrump Kc for him . lols! since he got me a MM Kc. ;p
had dinner&&watched tv together. aftermath, bid-ed Gb t him.
tmr supposedly needa work but ii guess they let me rest or smth.
sho yay! can go out && play le. but no money :(
boohoohoos!

small issue#

- mama dunch allow me t have bunny as a pet. cos she say they stink&& easily they will have cancer :(
ii buay song arhh! tinking of solutions now :3

- wondering how much will my income be for this mth (: excited !

- the tins tat my dad ask me t do, was not yet done T_T die liaos.

- craving for flea market event && movies ! <3>

- oh yay! ii managed t finish the whole series of the twilight! I'm happy OK?
aft sho many mths, cos due t I'm busy && lalals! lols!

more t come (:

nights!