Wednesday, May 13, 2009

flu -

hello. supposely wanted to wake up at 1plus but ii woke up at 3plus ;x
shim wasnt feeling well, sho he took half day off to cee doc .
tats mean, there no nid for me t go raffles but niida go lot to collect my parcel (:
went t prepare. train-ed t lot1. took my parcel. then shopp-ed around awhile .
brought some snacks && daily use products (: hehehs~
bus-ed back t yt to wait for shim.
acc shim to cee doc. is the doc up for real? ii mean, he jst need 5-10mins to look at the patient ya!~
just felt insecure . hmms!~ shim had stomach flu. poor tin * doc gave him mc for 2days (: he's happy !
aftermath, acc shim home. chat with stanley while he's having his shower (:
shim went t yt to pass kuaza the keys for the store. as shim forgotten t give becca& becca forgotten t ask for it -_-"
ii went home 1st. dad heat up the food for me (: abc soup with noodles , wahahahs! non-fattening food :P
then shim came. watched dvd together (: beverly hills- chihuahua .
nice, cute&& touching doggy movie (;
hmms! tmr will be gg no where , ii guess ;x nth better to do . oh well ~
wakakaks~ shim is staying over at my hse >_<
sho now ii gg tuh watch DVD, eat my sushi&&cakes (: while shim is resting on my bed :} lols!

- granny had been transfer to SGH. cant really visit her due the swine flu&&H5N1? lmao~

bye!