Saturday, May 16, 2009

♥ contact lens

hello! was sho freaking tired D: haish! siians arhh!
dilly dally during preaparation. hehes! ii wore my new contact lens t work! chio man! love it (:
'congrate' me for being late agn ya?! :(
wats wrong with trains anyway? took sho long to come. *toOts*
the sales&human traffic was quite lousy! compare t ytd.
nth better t do, went t wipe/clean those shelves. then suddenly, smth bad happen.
dont wana elaborate ;x scary seh! my heart almost flew out. & it wasnt the 1st time!
phews!~ luckily no one is injured.
bad in appetite agn. didnt eat much for this few days. dk what shit happen t me agn ;p
shim came t fetch me. then train-ed home (: finally can go home le (: weeeees!
hmms! dk what happen t the toopid train agn >:( wasting my time!
wakakakaks! finally we reached home. ate dinner. watching tv. boring boring boring :(
shim went home aftermath, as he's dead tired le.
&& im dead tired too :( needa rest rest rest !
tmr? got no idea where t go. another issue, no moolahs too T_T

- mama planning t go t KL during June. b4 ii start sch. (: yay!~
- love watching those oldies English show (:
- happy for bytch! tat she found a new job! jiayou ok?! miss you!

&& ii change my blog layouts & sho (: happy happy!

nights!