Wednesday, April 22, 2009

been woke up by siti call . telling me there changes in my rooster (:
supposedly tis coming fri && sat nidda work . but siti say ii only nid to work on this fri.
woohoo! 1 more off-days to come :) but next mon , there will be atrium sale && ii nida report at 8am !!
horrible lorhh! like nida slp at around 10pm , so tat ii have enough slp . lols! D:

dad came to tok to me bout my 'future' *gasp!
blahx3 this && tat . sho now ii need to get a CERT! no matter what .
had been browsing thru those papers tat my parents print out for me && lalalals! . ii still prefer retail management la .
sho most probably will enroll into the course in Aug . tat means ii only had 3-4mths of funs ~ tat stinks }:
almost forgotten my parents were mitting my aunt for a dinner . lols!
my parents only sort of like invite my aunt . but end up lotsa them came too . lmao!
except for my uncle , his wife , Karen , her bf && shim . felt sho sad tat shim couldn't attend .
we took 3cabs to go to the ha jia restaurant . "great huh?" wasting of money lorhh!
actually 2cabs will do but 1 of the cab nid to squeeze in 5peeps . sho the cabby 'hum' lorhh , dunch wana accept .
sho the 3rd cab was only me && my mum . lols! was telling my mum tat on mother's day , will be bringing she && my dad to msia to have dinner as a celebration for mother's day . she seem delighted :)

reached there . ii felt very peaceful && quiet . bcos not much of customers over there :) lols!
total we order 2 plate of crabby , fish , veg , deer meat , prawns , meat , buns , suan pan zii (abacus dumpling?) && rice .
all the food tat we order , damn nice lorhh! better than we had at the Thai restaurant :D
wana go there agn! da-bao hor-fun && suan pan zii for shim as his dinner .
aunt said wanted to go ten-mile junction to walkx2 . ok , sho we walk to there .
but my grandma cant really walk tat much , sho we went to a Thai-chi restaurant to have desert && to let my grandma rest .
shim rushed down after his work . *didn't noe tat you walk a distance to reach jst to find us . thankks :)
aftermath , we all cab-ed back home . yay! homeSWThome ;}
shim acc me till 1pm then bid-ed GB to him ~
tmr will be rotting at home , ii guess . oh boy oh boy ! what a pathetic me :(

toodoos!

- my dad saw my ang-gong! *gasps! he ask me ' is this fake or real?' ii said 'fake' . he was like ' oh . ya. everytin is fake then what bout urb hand?' ii was dumb-founded ! T_T ii dying soon! lmao!

- my parents were tinking of getting a car :) yay! free-ride !

- brainless bitch , trying act 'big' when she saw shim walk pass her . brainless her ! pity pity pity-

- shim saw a 'faker' when he was in the train , otw to ten-mile . wahahahahahs!