Friday, April 24, 2009

yay! ii managed to be a guai KIA && stay at home (: wahahahahs! *clap hand for me ok?*
wat ii did for tdy was jst , zZz , eat && watch TV . boring channels can really bore the shit out me D;
been slping up to 12hrs . cool huh? lmao! OMG! I'm so gonna be like a pig T_T
tdy my dad do the cooking (: dk why , its hard for me to swallow down my food nowadays -
ask shim to come over to have dinner aft he knock-off .
had a-Lil chit-chat with shim , not regarding our quarrels . but bout his work lyfe la . -_-""
its getting Windy agn , gg to rain soon . sho shim hurry went back home .
chat over the fone with shim . then he went to bed aftermath .
tmr ii will be working (: sho gonna turn in early .

-toopid peeps , tons of work to do , gonna run here && there , not much of moolahs && lalals!
&& tats real bad D; but wat to do , work for peeps will owaes have all this nonsensical issues coming into our lyfes .
ii felt sorry for you . haish! dk why you owaes have all this probs.
but nevertheless , you gonna be strong la. idk how to help you .... hmms!
ii will be here for you ;}

tatas!