Thursday, April 16, 2009

long post!


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU !

woahs ! we was alr this far? :D 2yrs 8mths down the road was not an easy task !
with my attitude was never even making it any simple .
but you were always there to 'sayang' me , feed me with care && shower me with yr love .
I'm glad tat whatever I'm gg thru , you're with me . to let me noe I'm not alone :)
thankk you for making this r/s go on ~
iloveu! mwarks -
- not to remember our 'wedding' ceremony :D *winks !
- handInhand -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woke up at 3plus , went to prepare .
was preparing halfway thru then shim msg me , ask me whether could ii go down && keep khim acc .
due to some toopid stuff happen to khim . pity khim ~ sho ya , ii went down .
keep her acc && blahx3 ~ as usual whenever ii go down , ii will 'diao' tat toopid bitch ~
but tdy smth silly or should ii put it as CHILDISH tins happen ~ bitch call up her frens && whoever , saying tat ii keep looking at her . ask them to come down to WM to help her .
wtf man ! bitch was older than me ok? my goodness . lols !
ii was chatting over the fone , tat bitch got no idea who's tat && what m ii saying . she jst anyhow tell the caller tat , "she's talking over the fone , saying this && tat"

bitch dunch dare to come straight up to my face to tell/ask me ques . but she call HZ && ask her to be the messager .
was like huh? shim help me out , he got pissed eventually cos the way the bitch ask him to come && touch him.
then 1 guy aged yr of 87 frm the other party came down at nyte . huhuhs~ free show .
acting like this was his business , coming in front of us && ask ' now what we want?' ii thou this was a girl tingy?
since when the guy can be involve? bitch does not have the courage to talk me but she call all this bullshit peeps to come && confront us . damn pathetic can?
b4 we could say anytin , 2 police officers came to help us . they were wearing home t-shirt . at 1st ii thou this 2guys was their frens too , cos the way they look at us . lols! *phews ! then the police ask for his IC && blahx3 .
at the end , PO ask them to leave , he also LL , mst be a Gd doggy cos he's still in the army(ii guess) . sho they left.
aft afew mins , PO ask us to go somewhere else rather than sitting down here . we said ' we r waiting for our boss'
hahas ! he was shock && asked what boss? you mean the pushcart boss or the gangster boss? hahahs!
lols can? went to nearby coffee shop to meetup with Jo && Bren for supper . lmao!
chit-chatting nonsense . aftermath , Bren send me && shim home , while Jo send khim home .
bid-ed GB to Bren && shim acc me home .
chit-chatted awhile regarding the bitch . then he went home .
ii bet there will be another round tmr ~ toopid- but hopefully no more 2nd round la ! its really lame.
how great huh? this is how we end our Anni~
is tdy sort my "lucky" day or what? *BIG SIGHS!


- ii felt rather disappointment on myself! cant believe tat ii will create all this toopid probs whereas there no such need .
ii felt pathetic to myself . real pathetic ! idk how to fight. idk how to quarrel with peeps. ii owaes tink highly of myself . idk whats learn .
my god . I'm jst a rubbish . ii jst gonna learn how to be a numbness , mute && deaf person frm now on . sho tat ii will not be affected by this kind of human beings . ii mst learn . seriously !~
teach how to be one if you noe OK? apart frm shim .
newaes , thankks for being there ! ii really appreciated it !