Saturday, April 25, 2009

upside down -

went to prepare straight after ii woke up .
seriously , the weather really kills me ! after I'm done with bathing , ii wil start too sweat like a pig agn D:
in between when ii was preparing , dad cook noodles for me :) its nice !
I'm eating in a slow manner && my time is running out ...
I can start killing myself ! why? cos I'm late for work T_T
yay! great ! ii was late for work ! say h-o-o-r-a-y for me ok?! }:(

whenever I'm gg to be late or what , the train seems to make it worse for me . lols!
finally ii rch my workplace ~ after sho much obstacle !
after sho long , ii finally had a chance to tok to Aunt Annie && Siti :) && mit them!
chit-chatted nonsense , they 'disturb' me && had fun as usual .
sales only pick up during night time . was sort-of busy && ii like it (:
time passes real fast ~ soon , its time to knock-off .
yupp , its great . but.. ii didn't have the chance/time to chat more with them ...
*sighs! idk when will ii be working with them agn . oh dear ~

mitup with Shim , Sherry && Hz at WM .
since Shim was feeling down , sho ii suggested to have a drinking session (:
to sort of cheer him up . sho we went to our usual pub , the oldies .
luckily we call to make a reservation with uncle alan , if not we got no where to sit . its packed with peeps ~
drank , played dice games , sing songs .
Hz needa mitup with her fren && Sherry needa go home . sho eventually we went home too .
cab-ed home with bloated stomach . didn't eat b4 drinking && didn't had enuff zZz !
my stomach is twisting && turning inside of me . damn uncomfortable !
Shim drank quite alot , due to losing in games && helped me in drinking my portion .
sho he was not feeling gd! accompany him home 1st then ii went back .
gonna turn in soon! cos now its gg to be 6am ! *fork! nights*
-tmr idk ware to go, but ii got the urge to shopping ~ nbm , mayb ii should stay at home . lols! lmao!

- Siti was gg to be transfer to cck outlet soon! && tats not gd ! nobody gonna disturb me during work D:
I'm gonna be bore like hell without her :( *Sobs sobs!

- Shim was still feeling real down . how arhh? but you'll be fine soon de ! && ii noe .
dunch worry , ii will be here to shield you (:


tatas!