Tuesday, April 21, 2009

felt lousy!

yawns! slept at 5plus in the morning . ya , sho ii woke up late for my meetup D:
hurry went to prepare && blahx3 .
was mitting up with a bs seller ad WM to collect my stuffs (:
aftermath , went JE to mitup with bytch XD then proceed to clementi - apologize 4 being late :( sorry !
its was sho freaking hot ! was sweating like a pig :) lols! but ii still prefer to walk rather than taking a bus. lmao!
chit-chatting otw there . saw lotsa ang-gong siao outside e sch . like OMG !~
saw weichun && couple of my EX klass-mates :D god! ii miss sch :( *sighs!
after taking my cert , walk all the way back to clementi . ii wish ii had a mini-fan or smth with me . lols!
brought bytch to sumo house to have our lunch .
bytch order katsudon , while ii had salmon with rice :D
were ranting about the toopid WM bitch , richard simmon && blahx3 :D lols!
aftermath , we went to lepak outside at LJS with our honeydew-green tea :)
talking all those nonsense stuffs && lalalalals ~ till 6plus .
then bid-ed GB to bytch . cos iim gg down to raffles while bytch will be gg home . - sorry tat ii didnt go home with you agn !
shim helped me to do my nails ! thankks shim >_<>
waited for him to pack up . then train-ed down to WM to pass khim nail-polish .
saw tat bitch ~ but she didn't do anytin funny tdy , such a miracle ! hahahahahahs!
while waiting for khim && Anson to pack up ~
ii helped shim to apply nail polish with my new mini collection of OPI . lols! its was damn fugly perhaps of my applying skill ;x
aftermath , they went to smoke , chit-chatted awhile . were planning to go sing K together :)whippees! then bid-ed GB to them .
had dinner at the food court . ii had mee-hun-gui && its very nice , but it was too much for me to finish ! lols!
train-ed home aftermath . shim came to my hse to acc me .
he went home at 2pm . thankks for acc me till sho late even thou ii noe u r tired (: ii wish we were 'twins'~
this following 3days , ii wont be gg out . (ii guess~) ii better be a guai-kia , if not tins will turn up-side down :(
ii noe my dad is not happy with me cos of my results && blahx3 ! I'm disappointed with myself too ! sighs!

- bytch ! thankks for accompany me to sch ! miss ya ~ cya soon :)
sho tatas !


pics to share -

do u agree? lols!
cutie stuff C: aww!~

shim helping me to do my nails :D
pancake with strawberry ~

my hair :(