Thursday, April 30, 2009

wanted to wake up at 1pm but unfortunately ii woke up at 6pm . lols!
went to prepare as its getting late !
train-ed to jp alone . lols! god! ii sweat like a pig agn! fucking great!?
brought hair serum frm Toni&Guy. been wanting to try it & finally got it (:
hope it gd . lmao~
brought e cat foods but didn't managed buy dad stuff as its oos . went to my workplace too.
chit-chatted with carol , aunt Annie && Carrie (:
Carrie is leaving by end of this mth . *sigh!
so ii wrote a msg in a big card tat carol brought for her .
aftermath bid-ed Gb to them . as I'm mitting shim at the jp platform.
da-bao Korean food as dinner for shim && myself :D waited for 30mins. D:
finally get to mit the dummy (: train-ed home . sorry to keep you waiting eh ;p
didn't managed to finish up the food , no appetite D:
shim went hm at 12plus .
now I'm doing nth . *yawns! sho boring!
tmr? 50% wanted to stay at home 50% wanted to go out (; lols!
yay! ii got my pay le (L) hehehehs ;B


- ii need retail therapy soon (: gonna ask bytch out too . hehehs!
- psp psp psp psp psp psp psp . where can ii get cheap psp eh? hmms!
- carol gave me 'smth' as a token of appreciation for my hard-work *happy happy -
- ii wanted to go to a flea market badly :( hmfph!
- ii received my Blythe doll top :D whippees! its cute !

- idk what to comment bout urb work tasks && sho on. it make you look really seriously PATHETIC ! omg ! *haish . it make me felt real sorry for you! money wasting away nt bcos of stuffs you brought but on urb transport . rubbish JOB! fcuked-

tatas!