Wednesday, April 15, 2009


woke half an hr earlier to have my lunch .
*yawns~ was pretty tired larhh . haish . wanted to slp more ;/
reach my workplace , OMG was like sho damn quiet can? no humans traffic at all!
worst than ytd lorhh . * toOts !
was chit-chatting with Yasmin && yank yank yank thru-out the day . lols !
during my break , was chatting over the fone with shim . hahahahs ! sho happy when ii hear abt tat slut tingy . lols ! having her coming to their hse , its really very "dirty" . do you noe tat? tsk tsk , such a BIG disgrace to his family D: seriously!
ii dunch noe why , he like to do this !
&& osho he told me tat , my cozy can work as a pt at his company for the time being :)
happy for my cozy (;
finally ii manage to eat my yummy-yogurt aft such a long craving for it :) tasty*
yay! soon enuff to go home le :D then train-ed home together with shim .
brought kfc snackers for myself && whipped-potato for shim :) hohohs ! yummy*
chit-chatted with bytch over the fone awhile . toopid connection broke us down .
* hmfph , tat bloody hell shim drank 2cup of cheena beer ~ no wonder the face sho blushy face && his mouth smell of *red wine smell* whenever he drink , he will have a fragrant of red wine , grape smell ! lols !
beat him otw home . lmao~ toopid shim !
went home && had a game of time-crisis ! woohoos ! shiok arhh :D
acc shim to watch TV till 12plus , then he went home .
tmr will not be working , still tinking of gg to find shim or stay at home or look for bytch .
*sighs! vexing ya ~ lmao .
1 more day to our Anni -
nights :D buais !