Thursday, April 23, 2009


woke up 3plus then went to prepare . as ii wanted to go raffles to acc shim . lols!

then my parents came home . mom didn't went to work , why? cos she was lazy to go to work. lols!

my aunt ask them out to go msia to walkx2 && makan . lmao~ by the time they reach msia its alr 5plus le .

but my parents still agree lurr , anyway they got nth to do .

brought some cakes for the aunties over there

rch there && went to give out those cakes to those aunties (: lmao !

had honeydew-green tea agn :) addicting ok? lols!
was there helping shim to pack those crystals , its fun lo !
wahahahahs ! ii pack faster than shim does ;p stupid slowpoke !
time for shim to pack up le , sho ii help out too .
aftermath , train-ed to WM to eat as well to pass khim some stocks .
had mee-hoon-gui for dinner :D didn't managed to finish as usual . lols !
train-ed home after eating .
otw walking back home . suddenly the weather bcame windy , till the extend ii can feel like its pushing me back home :D lols!
but luckily our hair wasn't messy . wahahahahahs !
it looks like it gg to rain soon , sho shim went home after he sent me home .
yay! homeSWThome :)
chatted on9 with him .
dispute aftermath - don't wana elaborate . bore the hell out of me lorhh !
can ii be deaf or mute? pls? sho ii cant hear what you're telling me&& ii dunch feel like toking anymore-
oh ya !~
- parents brought me a gold chain necklace with a small abacus ..... right after ii make fun of my mum .
saying tat " hey ! since when did you have a gold chain necklace? "
now ii feel like banging my head on the wall , cos its not matching to my clothes T_T *big sighs!
- bitch don't dare to look as us when she's alone but when she got frens around her , she ya ya papaya siia ! lols!
- breaking promises is 1 of my characteristic :) glad you noe it .
tatas!