Thursday, April 2, 2009

continue my beauty slp aft ii came back-ed frm shim's hse :) was pretty tired ~ *sighs* was abt to doze off , then there's a loud bang frm my main gate . shock me lorhh , went to open the door immediatly , was a china lady postwoman holding onto my reg item D: yay ! its was my RL tote bag :) finally its in my hand :D whoohoos ! went back-ed to slp after receiving the item :) happily ~

slept till 4plus , watched tv awhile then went to prepare , was pretty boring yay :( waited for mama to come back frm work . went lot1 with her for dinner . mama wanted to look for earrings , sho we shopp-ed around awhile && shun bian wait for shim to join us :D shim came ~ had ajisen for dinner , due to shim temptation . lols ! we were the last person to leave the restuarant -_-"" train-ed home aftermath . shim went home at 11plus.

yupps , sho this coming sat , mama will be flying off to look for dad . haish . time really flies :( my time for joy is running fast ! dad will be coming home in a wk or 2 wks time . gosh ~ iim fainting now ! lols . gonna really enjoy myself now ! but everyone was like busy leys ! how arhh? boohoohoos -

then this coming sun , will be gg to msia with shim :) yay , finally ! wana go there shopping && do our hair :) lols . if ii got the guts ~ roars >_< ii'l go put anggong :D silly silly -

toots* my off day jst simply end like this , sho lame can? arse - my whole body is aching now for no reasons :( sho uncomfortable . siians . tmr had my off too . planning to stay at home or go to raffles to accompany shim , idk D: lmao - gonna turn in soon , ii guess ~

pics to share ~


banana , plain && eaggy , which one do you prefer? :)


mutton curry .


tissue prata :D

nights && bye peeps :D