Tuesday, April 28, 2009

slept at 4am plus due to watching ' Paris Hilton, my new BFF '
omg ! ii couldn't imagine , she treats money like a toy/smth.
see-ing her been such a bimbo , was amazed la .
gave her contestants , make-over , endless parties , damn big mansion hse for them to stay !
&& she got her new 'pet' a 14 karat ring !!
ii wonder how her parents react? lols! perhaps no reaction- lols!

only had less than 2 hrs of slp . *yawns!
tired the hell out of me . shouldn't have agree to do the setup . lmao.
get to noe more peeps (: hohohohs!
had Kentucky for lunch , ock curry'O for dinner .
the crowd was tat Lil , it make me feel much more tired than b4.
was waiting for the bloody time to tick faster but it didn't . *sighs!
yay! really like finally ! its time TO GO HOME !
shim came to fetch me :) thanks !
train-ed home together . went home && changed then went to buy food to eat .
was hungry&tired like mad man . D: haish .
da-bao laska to shim's hse to eat ~
will be staying over at his hse . lmao !
tmr I'm sho gonna rest at home!

-was standing for 14hrs . ii cant feel my legs now . lols!
ii wana 'float' rather using my foot!

- ii fall aslp right in front of the com . too tired ;a lols! shim woke me up :D

- the cat's fair seem to have lotsa 'gay guys' ! hahahahs! all sho handsome && muscular .

- Francis msg me afew days ago . saying tat it had been wks /mth since we saw each other .
(what ther to cee anyway?) lols! ask him , he got gf . he say no ! of cos no la , cos all is fling ma :)
hahahahahahs! 21yrs old le , still kinda brainless , idk why .



bye !