Monday, April 20, 2009

the heat is killing ME!

ahhs! OMG! the sun is penetrating a 'danger' heat && it killing me . making me sweat like a dog man D:

woke up late for the facial appointment , sho ii called && ask to postpone it to 2.30pm .was suppose to meet shim at 1.50pm . but shim was late . ii meet up with shim at 2.20pm . how great huh?! sho no choice , gonna call agn to re-organise the time . the caller say our appointment was at 4pm . ok , tat was weird ! sho we headed to lot to have our lunch 1st (: then the facial staff called me , ask where m ii? reaching soon? she mistaken me as the 4pm customer , sho she's asking me to rush down. wtf , ii hate all this . in the end , ii gotta re-arrange my appointment AGN! D: had dispute with the facial staff~ spoil my mood lorhh! nbcb!

ah-hum , nbm those idiots . sho we went to 302 to eat bean-curd laksa (: aftermath , train-ed over to woodland to catch a movie . went to visit meiwen awhile , then coincidentally saw jayda too , didn't managed to chat cos they were busy . lols! we catch 17 AGAIN , rated 4/5 the storyline all this was really very gd :) && of cos zac efron wil melt yr heart! lols! after the movie , went to buy some snacks frm pasar-malam . then headed back home . lmao! home is still the best . shim was not feeling well , sho he headed to my bed to rest . ii felt tired && fall aslp on the sofa too :) woke shim up at 12 , then bid-ed GB to him . *sobs sobs*

chatted with shim on9 , played viwawa with him . then he went to bed . lols! tmr will be gg back to ite to take my cert . luckily bytch can acc me :) thankks bytch :D sho gonna turn in early . yupps !~

btw , internet is driving me crazy due to the connection D: lols!

tatas!