Saturday, April 18, 2009

stupid game .

woke up quite late , then hurry went to prepare .
daddy was at home , was quite reluctant to go out . as the day b4 , ii came back home quite late ;x
but no choice ii alr promise cozy && shim , ii will be there . lmao ~
brought some cakes && bubble milk tea down . reach raffles le (:
jst settle down && shim was at there ranting bout tat bitch .
told me tat , HZ got scolded by tat bitch's fren . my god !
felt sho sorry for HZ , it wasn't her fault or what lo , but bitch jst wana pull her into the pic ~
bitch was damn HUM(chicken) can? keep on telling peeps bout our tingy but dunch dare to confront me . fcuked!
the cakes was too much to finish sho ii ask shim to give it out .
sometin happen , does not want to elaborate . *sighs !
waiting for shim to be done && blahx3 .
then train-ed down to WM . otw there , was chit-chatting bout sex education . lols~
Jo was alr at there to watch show (: lols !
my cozy came along to help out/watch show too . thankks cozy !
call khim && ask her did anytin happen? she say " nth happen but when they walk past her, they will jst yaya papaya lorhh && keep looking at here ". lmao !
reached WM , bitch was packing up her store le . nth much happen leys . no show for tdy .
why? cos PO was there outside spying us . same guy somemore . lols! bitch cant do anytin .
bitch with her 'sister' leave aftermath . but this childish show wont end sho easily ~ I'm sho 'scare' .
waited for kuaza to join us for dinner . khim went home 1st . while waiting , there was a cockroach crawling on my shirt -_-" shim help me to chase it away . thankks! but the worst part was ' ITS FLYING ! ' yucks! phews!* finally kuaza came . lols!
eat && chit-chat then Bren sent us back :) thank q Bren !
then shim acc me to chit-chat on my bed && blahx3 .
he went home at 3am . lols ! yr r sho kissable :} thankks for acc me !
tmr will be having family gathering jst a simple dinner , to sort of welcome my dad back (: whippees ! sho excited but Karen cant join us cos she had maple tingy to do -_-"" lols !
sho tatas! missuShim !