Sunday, April 19, 2009



past few days ii had been slping around 7-8plus . had jst a few hrs slp jiu enough le .
but my eyebags will still be puffy && panda-like . lols! felt abit sick . D:
ii brou a ralph lauren polo tee for shim but the suppiler took wrong size && wrong colour .
was really quite pissed when the bs owners told me bout it .
but if ii wana do another exchange , ii nida top-up another $30plus . sho no choice , ii give it to my dad then (:
went to prepare then went to trim my hair b4 meeting shim .
ahhhs! my hair was quite short le cos my hair stylish help me to cut away those damaged hair . lols!
but now ii feel much better even thou its short . hopefully it grow fast ok? D:
sorry to let you wait for me yay! ps ! love you the best la >_<>
meetup shim at lakeside , then we walk to my grandma hse . had Mr bean ice-cream otw :)
then bus-ed to the Thai restaurant with my parents && shim while the rest took my uncle's car .


the food there was average but the service staff gonna buck up on their attitude ya !
while waiting for the food to arrive , ii got to noe tat 'ah boy' had a dispute with his mum , sho now he staying at ah ma hse . damn pathetic ! dispute with his mum over smth really silly . hopefully , he can go back home real soon! ok , the food arrive -
ate shark fin soup , abalone with veg , crab with dong fen(Eng , forgotten how to spell :X) , chicken , prawn , fish , fried rice then fruits ~ gosh . was sho damn bloody full can? seriously , I'm not use to eat all this nourishing food , kinda felt weird when im eating it . hmms!
bus-ed back agn to my grandma hse aft the dinner .
ii fall aslp on the sofa as ii had a bloated stomach ;X sound like a pig siia . eat , slp , eat , slp . lols !
around 10plus , took a cab back home . yay ! homeSWThome :)

hooray , tdy shim is staying over at my hse to keep me acc XD sho happy . thank q ~ loves-
gonna slp early cos tmr shim && ii will be gg to do facial . like finally ~
hopefully aft the facial , our face will be better :) lmao!

tatas!