Wednesday, April 15, 2009

woke up by bytch msg , went to prepare && meet her at hse nearby .
went to cwp . had our lunch at yoshinoya aftermath we shop around .
went to pasar-malam to buy some snacks . ii brought mixed fruit chocolate to eat .
ii was sho stupid enuff to spill the choc && the most terrible part was the choc got stain on my hp strap && clothes T_T
ii feel like dying ya ~ how can ii be sho careless ~ ii swear ii will not eat melting choc anymore! unless its harden choc :(
nth much to do sho we went back to yewt , to chit-chat at my hse downstairs .
ii owaes have fun when im with my bytch (: chit-chat abt guys , work && updating each other bout our lyfe .
hmms . ii miss her Blondie jokes :D lols ! she told me jokes bout richard simmons ! lols ! sho damn hilarous ok?
bid-ed GB to her && went back home . aw ~ I'm starting to miss her . lols !
tdy my dad cook ABC soup . ii had it with rice && its nice .
was waiting for shim to come back frm work D:
then played a few game of time crisis agn .
shim's gg hm soon , ii guess ~
needa slp early tdy , cos of my puffy eyebags T_T *toOTs!
tmr I'm planning to go out . lmao ~ but ware leyys? idk -_-""
5 more mins to our anni . hahahs!




nights && buais~



- bytch (: no matter what happen ,, ii will be here for you owaes ! ii miss you! cya soon :D

* How do blondes brain cells die? Alone. -