Sunday, April 26, 2009

i question for our R/S -

supposedly needa to wake up at 1-2plus , but ii was quite reluctant to do sho .
1 word - lazy ~ sorry to make you waited for me agn .
hurry went to prepare when its gg to be 3.30pm .
mitup with shim at yewtee . wanted to go somewhere nearer , like woodlands or smth .
but didn't want to , sho we went to town .
I'm wearing kimono suppose to be cooling but it still make me sweat like a pig -_-""

finally rch fareast le && got air-con :D lols!
brought Shi-Lin && British take-away to eat (:
saw Jialing && chit-chatted awhile.
aftermath continue to shop around . walao ! damn boring can?
nth caught my eye . hmfph !
went to wisma atrium , to visit chantel . chit-chatted awhile , then bid-ed GB to her .
then we walk-ed all the way to plaza-sing .
hehehehs! ii got the urge to buy cute tins :)
didn't buy much jst brought 2 stitch keychain. 1forMe && 1forShim D:
shim && ii wanted to play the - 'candy catcher'(pardon me , iiforgottenEname)
sho we walk back to cine . my leg is aching seh . lols!

went to eat 1st , was quite hungry . but the moment ii saw the food , ii dint have appetite le -_-''
luckily shim helped me to finish my portion (: ii tink he's hungry ! hahahahahs!
aftermath , we went to play the CC .
wanted to have the stitch plush toy keychain but too bad , ii didn't have the luck to owe it D:
it was gg to be 12am le . sho we decided to go home .

train-ed home rather than taking bus , cos 190 will be crowded like hell .
fall aslp during the journey , felt sho tired . haish .
shim send me home 1st aftermath bid-ed Gb to him && he went home .
yay! reached home le (:
needa rest early so tat ii have the energy to cheer for bibi C:



tatas !