Thursday, April 9, 2009

give me time to rant my heart out ok? here we go -

gasp! time is running out for me ~ && tats bad D:
no time no time no time . gonna do this && tat . sho rushing && leaving me lying down there motionless .
tick tock tick tock is what I'm hearing now . spooky* oh boy -

moolahs will be flying away agn !!! :'( ii hate it D: need moolahs for this && tat . haish !
gonna have no moolahs soon ! :'(
ii wana have new clothes . sat && sun there will be flea market around town area or smth but ii cant go cos ii wana go msia to sing K leyys ! yy? mst it be sho crashing with my schedule leys? haish ! sadd-ed siia !

dad will be coming back soon soon SOON ! tat means ii be enrolling to private sch soon soon SOON osho :(
no more fun , less time to slp , more hrs in sch on project ... blahx5425457 . ii hate projects && stuffs D:
im not really happy right now . had been tinking lotsa stuffs lately . && the feelings is not gd . real bad :{
ii din have the chance to tell my mum my tattoo yet , oh dear ! wonder what should ii do ~ really wonder !
tmr wil be gg to pub(ii guess) with my fellow GFs :) lmao ! drink drank drunk ~

tdy during work , ii needa pay additional 10$ cos ii under-charge a M.I.C customers ~ D: called him && asked him to come back but he didn't come back in the end ! sho no choice ii pay lorhh ! fcuked ok? ii really hated them ALOT ! nth can describe my feelings to them . lols! lmao -
the sales was quite bad ~ haish . everytin is bad now . how how how? you tell me . ii can die frm all this nonsense ~

wishlist frm now -
#1 - mom wont give me all sort of faces/noise when ii tell her about my tattoo :(
#2 - ii needa more high-waisted shorts && tops .
#3 - ii wana get tat MARC JACOBS bag .
#4 - high-cut shoe .
#5 - more time with shim <3
#6 - more moolahs !
#7 - save moolahs .
- there's more to come , ii guess XD

pics to share !



my hammy was gone :(

any wild tinking? lols !